What am I learning?
After completing this fasttrack Product Owner training you:
- understand why and how Scrum works.
- know how you can act as a Scrum Product Owner for your team and for the stakeholders.
- have knowledge about Epics, User Stories, Done Criteria, Acceptance Criteria and knowledge for prioritizing them in a product backlog.
- are able to act as a Product Owner for a project.
Who is the training intended for?
As Scrum Product Owner you will represent the interests of your client and users for an existing or new project. You want to quickly familiarize yourself with Agile working as a Scrum Product Owner during a training that is available on demand.
What can I expect?
- a preparation for the one-on-one training using an online personal learning environment
- half-day one-on-one training by a very experienced Scrum Product Owner
- available on demand at a time that suits you
- the option to take an exam after the training and to be certified internationally as a Scrum Product Owner.
Where do I follow the training?
The training Scrum Product Owner FastTrack takes place online or at Nieuwe Gracht 3 in Haarlem, within walking distance of Haarlem central station and on request in-company or an alternative location.
What does the training cost?
The costs for the training and the teaching materials are EUR 595 (excluding VAT). You pay the entire amount after you have received the final confirmation and invoice and before you start the training.