What am I learning?
After following the e-learning Scrum Product Owner training you:
- understand why and how Scrum works best.
- know how you can act as a Scrum Product Owner for your team and for the stakeholders.
- can draw up a clear vision statement that actually adds value.
- can compose and prioritize user stories in a product backlog.
- are able to implement Agile working in your organization?
- are globally certified as a Scrum Product Owner?
Who is the e-learning intended for?
This training is ideal for you if you already have practical experience as a Product Owner, you don’t need practical training and you want to get certified in the shortest possible time. Exactly when it suits you best, you will receive the theory explained step by step in short videos. In addition, on the basis of many practice questions and quizzes, you get the opportunity to practice for the exam. You can then plan the exam that is included yourself and take it via this e-learning platform.
What can I expect?
- access to a personal e-learning, online learning environment with apps for your phone and tablet
- including a maximum of one hour of telephone guidance by an experienced trainer about the use of the environment, explanation of the theory and the exam.
- including exam to certify you internationally as Scrum Product Owner Certified
Where do I follow the e-learning Scrum Product Owner?
You can follow this online via your personal learning environment at the times that suit you best.
How do I certify myself as a Scrum Product Owner?
With the Product Owner exam you certify yourself as a certified Scrum Product Owner. You get access to an e-learning environment that is personalized for you. Here you get the theory explained step by step in short videos. You also take the exam via the e-learning environment to certify yourself as a Scrum Product Owner. You plan in the e-learning environment a day and time that suits you best to take the exam. You take the exam online and consists of 140 multiple choice questions. You have three hours to answer it. At the end of the exam you will immediately receive the results and if you pass you are internationally certified as Scrum Product Owner Certified!
What does the training cost?
The costs for this e-learning Scrum Product Owner Certified, including the e-learning environment for your phone and tablet, including the international certifying SMC exam and including the hour of telephone guidance by an experienced trainer, are EUR 475 (ex VAT).
Do you want to know more about agile working, the basics of Scrum or more about the other roles within Scrum? iPeople regularly writes a blog about agile working and Scrum in particular. For example, read about agile working or more background information about agile scrum.
Are you looking for a Virtual Classroom or classroom course or training for the role of Scrum Product Owner or do you want to fulfill another role within a Scrum team, take a look at our training for Scrum Product Owner Certified and Scrum Master Certified.