What will I learn?
After completing the Scrum Developer e-learning you:
- Understand the Agile mindset and Scrum.
- Grasp why Scrum is effective for various projects.
- Know how to collaborate as a Scrum Developer with the Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Can actively participate in Scrum meetings.
- Understand all the technical and qualitative aspects of a Scrum project.
- Are internationally certified as a Scrum Developer.
Who is the e-learning intended for?
This training is ideal for you if you already have practical experience as a Scrum Developer, don’t need practical training, and want to get certified in the shortest possible time. At the most convenient time for you, the theory is explained step by step in short videos. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to practice extensively for the exam with practice questions. Finally, for questions and exam preparation, you have up to an hour available with an experienced Scrum trainer who supports you online one-on-one. You can then schedule the included exam yourself and take it via this e-learning platform.
What can I expect?
- Access to a personal e-learning, online learning environment with apps for your phone and tablet.
- Includes up to one hour of phone guidance by an experienced trainer on using the environment, clarifying the theory, and the exam.
- Includes an exam to certify yourself internationally as Scrum Developer Certified – SDC.
Where do I follow the e-learning Scrum Developer?
You follow it online through your personal learning environment at the times that suit you best.
How do I certify myself as a Scrum Developer?
With the Scrum Developer exam, you certify yourself as a certified Scrum Developer. You get access to a personalized e-learning environment. Here, the theory is explained step by step in short videos. You also take the exam through the e-learning environment to certify yourself as a Scrum Developer. In the e-learning environment, you schedule a day and time that suits you best to take the exam. You take the exam online, consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions. You have two hours to answer them. At the end of the exam, you will immediately receive the results, and if you pass, you will be internationally certified as Scrum Developer Certified!
What does the training cost?
The cost of this e-learning Scrum Developer Certified, including the e-learning environment for your phone and tablet, including the international certifying SDC exam, and including one hour of online guidance by an experienced trainer, is EUR 495 (excl. VAT).
Do you want to know more about agile working, the basics of Scrum, or learn more about the other roles within Scrum? iPeople regularly writes a blog about agile working and Scrum in particular. Read, for example, about agile working or more background information on agile scrum.
If you are looking for a classroom course or training for the role of Scrum Developer or want to fulfill another role within a Scrum team, also check out our training for Scrum Product Owner Certified and Scrum Master Certified.Sign up