What will I learn?
After completing the Scrum Fundamentals you:
- understand why and how Scrum works.
- know how to act as Scrum Master with servant leadership for your team.
- understand the meetings that are organised as part of a Scrum project.
- are a globally certified Scrum Fundamentals.
Who is this training course intended for?
You think that Agile working according to Scrum can produce better results for your organization and want to orientate yourself on what Agile and Scrum are.
What can I expect?
- an intensive half-day training course with theory and some practical exercise
- a group of no more than 10 people.
- an Agile coach with lots of experience.
- access to a personal online learning environment, including apps for your phone and tablet
- including the exam to certify yourself globally as Scrum Fundamentals Certified
Where do I take the training course?
The half day Scrum Fundamentals training takes place in the centre of Haarlem or the centre of Maastricht both in walking distance of the NS railway train station and with good parking facilities.
How much is the course fee?
The cost for the training course including the exam is EUR 285 excluding VAT. You pay the full amount after receival of the final confirmation and invoice and before the start of the training.
Note: For the trainings denoted with a * an adapted introductory rate applies:
On registration for training more than 7 days in advance for start of the training and if seats are available.
Cancellations must be received no later than four weeks before the start of the training course. If you cancel 28 to 15 days before the training course begins, you will receive 50% of the invoice amount back. If you cancel less than 14 days in advance, you pay 100% of the invoice amount.Sign up